Thursday, August 28, 2008

hospital

After spending nearly 4 continuous days with my dad in a bleak hospital room, I've come to the conclusion that hospitals seriously need to work on design. In particular, the landscape and the view out the window needs consideration. Being there with a critically ill loved one is depressing enough without having to look at a parking lot for 10 hours a day. Not to mention how it is for the patient.

No, I'm not changing my thesis.

2 comments:

  1. I am sure I am wrong here, the internet is sometimes a strange place, please forgive me, if I annoy you with my compassion, it is good that you can take care of your father, I wish you strength and I pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, CC, I certainly hope your father and you are OK.
    I'll send good thoughts...

    Bring in a sketch book, and make a landscape plan or two...

    ReplyDelete