
Just wandering about. Considering that my garden in Albuquerque is still predominantly brown...

It rained much of the time. But this pacific coast hybrid iris was still beautiful.
Echium fastuosum. Almost a weed in these parts. Heh. A weed. I wish I had a few photos of the
Ceanothus. Some were 15-20 feet tall (a tree in Albuquerque) and absolutely, solidly covered in blue.

I'm not sure which Grevillea this is.


Sights along the bay front walking path.
Wow. That Echium fastuosum is amazing!
ReplyDeleteBlue, blue blue wow you sure do like that colour in the garden!
ReplyDeleteThe Grevillea is 'Robyn Gordon' a hybrid between G banksii and G.bipinnatifida It's a very tough plant.
Love that blue. You can tell?
ReplyDeleteEchium fastuosum is one of the plants that I miss the most, along with (blue) ceanothus. Sigh. Thanks FN for the info on the Grevillea. You're good. Tough and perty. Too bad not hardy here.