Well, this looks like the end of Casa Coniglio as I know it. The house hasn't sold, but I'm off to California in a few weeks. I'll be moving to a condo (!) without a garden (!!!!!!). Before you get to freaked out by that, take a look at the view from the balcony (above). I'll be almost sure to plant it up, though, as you can imagine. I'm thinking of starting a new blog, titled (as you can guess): Balcony. I'll document the "before" and the progress. I'll post the link if/when it happens.
Sad to leave your garden behind...then again, it's a new chapter in your life...always exciting!
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for a couple of months and we have just relocated to ABQ. Was hoping to see many more posts from you on ABQ gardening.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new place !
I needed a comfortable place this evening & was thinking where to go and then the shock went through me how long I wasn’t here, I am a little sad, but I think you are probably at the place where you wanted to be, good luck.
ReplyDelete