garden ruminations in the land of enchantment
Had the same thing happen to me....it was fun in retrospect, but I'm glad I came back to Arizona.:) At least you tried it....
Glad to hear you are coming back. We just moved to ABQ and I was looking forward to high desert gardening inspiration and ideas from your blog !
! But the commercials make it look so nice . . .
WOW! See you soon.Anyway, I noticed a frost advisory in the Napa Valley tonight. So, right with parts of the central NM valleys, like me, who did not get a frost Tues AM.
Great news. Do you get your old garden back?
Oh!Welcome back?
Had dropped in hoping for news, hm, best wishes.
Had the same thing happen to me....it was fun in retrospect, but I'm glad I came back to Arizona.:) At least you tried it....
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are coming back. We just moved to ABQ and I was looking forward to high desert gardening inspiration and ideas from your blog !
ReplyDelete! But the commercials make it look so nice . . .
ReplyDeleteWOW! See you soon.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I noticed a frost advisory in the Napa Valley tonight. So, right with parts of the central NM valleys, like me, who did not get a frost Tues AM.
Great news. Do you get your old garden back?
ReplyDeleteOh!
ReplyDeleteWelcome back?
Had dropped in hoping for news, hm, best wishes.
ReplyDelete