One of these days I'll learn not to drag dirt into the house. I'll be one of those people who can remember to bring everything I need outdoors before I start working in the garden. I’ll stop bringing shovels, rakes, hoes, buckets and potted plants through the house. I'll take the time to take off my shoes before walking through the house. I’ll stop having to sweep and mop after gardening. I’ll stop wondering why there’s more dirt behind me when I’ve just swept in front of me. I’ll keep everything in the garage and only walk through the side yard. I’ll stop collapsing onto the sofa after gardening. Instead I’ll shower and change clothes first. One day. My partner will be much happier.
Then if I can only stop walking into the walls with my arms full of things. Then I can stop repainting the walls.
No comments:
Post a Comment