Saturday, June 21, 2008

not much gardening

This is what I did today instead. Two solstice parties to go to in one day. Whew. But that's not the reason I haven't been in the garden. The other reason I'll discuss later.


yumm, falafel.
click to embiggen.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy for the eyes, too.
    Did you make those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leslie! I had no idea what to make for the potluck (potluck seems to be the law of the land here in ABQ, and I'm still not used to it), so I opened my cupboard and spied a box of falafel mix. I decided to make appetizers out of it. I wish I could say that I ground the chickpeas myself, but I'm not that ambitious. Were I to do it again, I'd use chunks of the English cucumber instead - the shavings looks to fussy to me.

    ReplyDelete