Not a lot of posts lately since it's crunch time for thesis. I'll be presenting my thesis on December 3, at the University of New Mexico, at 9 am. It is open for any who are interested. The working title is "Healing the Land, Healing Ourselves." The long subtitle is "A physician's perspective of land's connection to health."
GOOD LUCK! remember, you are the expert--you know much more about what you are presenting than those to whom you are speaking (at least that is the pep talk i got before my dissertation presentation). it will be a giant relief when it is over, and you will have your union card to boot. just out of curiosity, and feel free to ignore this if it is more information than you care to give, but what area of medicine did you practice (or did you ever practice medicine)? and, more importantly, what will you do with your degrees now that you are (almost) finished?
ReplyDeleteThanks, both of you.
ReplyDeleteLITT: I'm a practicing FP (more than 10 years) and when my degree is done, I'll probably just stay in medicine...long story.