I caught myself this morning feeling sorry for the rest of my family who live in California and who don't get to have wintry scenes like I get from my bathroom window.
I feel sorry when I have to come back to this consistently colder/unsettled weather all the time when I go away in winter! But many recent years, yuck. Cycles...
But it is quite pretty short-term. Especially with the clouds wisping through the granite spires.
(did I somehow get my Blogger log-in to work again?...I can comment on some other blogs!)
That is kind of funny. I feel sorry for the rest of my family who live on the east coast and not in California like I do. :)
ReplyDeleteI feel sorry when I have to come back to this consistently colder/unsettled weather all the time when I go away in winter! But many recent years, yuck. Cycles...
ReplyDeleteBut it is quite pretty short-term. Especially with the clouds wisping through the granite spires.
(did I somehow get my Blogger log-in to work again?...I can comment on some other blogs!)
Although we rarely get snow, I could never live somewhere without distinct seasons...I think living in California would probably drive me crazy.
ReplyDeleteI keep threatening to move to Hawaii. After a while I might go crazy. But I'd never admit it now.
ReplyDelete