Friday, March 27, 2009

it's too late

Stayed in bed all morning just to pass the time
There's something wrong here
There can be no denying
The weather it is changing
Or maybe I'm tired of trying

And it's too late baby, now it's too late
Though we really did try to make it
Something outside has died and I can't hide
And I just can't replace it

Frozen amaryllis


tulips (will make it)

Euphorbia (will make it)


Too bad there's so many things that might not make it: agapanthus, salvia 'Indigo Spires'. For these, it's too late to try to protect them... fortunately I brought the olive tree and the lemon tree indoors a few days ago.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm really sorry, I know that feeling, if I could I would send you some of my Amaryllis. Nature reminds us sometimes to their true nature. Good luck in any way.

    ReplyDelete