Tuesday, January 11, 2011

rock porn (may be NSFW)

I've passed these rocks for years without noticing anything until my friend Rick pointed out particular ass-pects of my photos. And yes, an alternative title for this posting was "Getting Your Rocks Off." Sorry for the crudeness. It won't happen again. I hope.

Here's what I saw:


Here's what was pointed out to me on my other photos (enlarged and cropped slightly):



I think these are more obvious than the Grand Tetons. You can see both of these in the top photo, uh, hanging to the left and, ahem, bottom--left of the photo. You can blame Rick for these. Or hiking psychosis. I think my first response was "MY EYES! MY EYES!"

By the way, did you see the gorilla in the top photo?

2 comments:

  1. At least now I'm free to call a particular balancing boulder E of me "butt rock".

    ReplyDelete
  2. About your last question: yes, and I'm slightly surprised lol

    ReplyDelete