Saturday, January 29, 2011
view from a point
I love that from a single vantage point, I can get so many varied views. I'm sure that this is the same just about wherever you go, you just have to look. I think I'll just have to take a trip to Hawaii, just to prove my point.
For these shots, I used my fixed-focal-length lens (no zoom), and photographed from different directions within 2 feet of a spot which just happened to be at the end of my hike.
The top photo was to the east, the second photo was at my feet, above was south-southwest of where I was standing.
The photo above was directly south of where I was standing, missing the tower.
This plant (above) is the same one as the second photo.
This one (above) was to the west.
This shot was directly upslope from me, almost directly to the north.
If nature (well, except the third photo) can make things this varied and interesting yet cohesive, can't we do this in our gardens?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hmm, I wonder what it is that I would consider nurseries need to grow most? What would you most like to see? Maybe in another post.
ReplyDelete