garden ruminations in the land of enchantment
Wow...gorgeous! So jealous, I have never had luck with these, think our soil is just too wet and heavy :-(
Mine are doing nothing this year - I fear I too must face the fact that it's not right for them here! I'm jealous too.
That's strange. I was just thinking how bad mine looked - short and few flower stems. But comparing them to 2008 photos, I suppose they aren't any shorter. Memory makes them bigger than reality!
Lovely. Now you just need a bunch of Allium christophii planted amongst them for the perfect combo. :)
just landed on your blog! what a feast for the eyes! love your photos!
Wow...gorgeous! So jealous, I have never had luck with these, think our soil is just too wet and heavy :-(
ReplyDeleteMine are doing nothing this year - I fear I too must face the fact that it's not right for them here! I'm jealous too.
ReplyDeleteThat's strange. I was just thinking how bad mine looked - short and few flower stems. But comparing them to 2008 photos, I suppose they aren't any shorter. Memory makes them bigger than reality!
ReplyDeleteLovely. Now you just need a bunch of Allium christophii planted amongst them for the perfect combo. :)
ReplyDeletejust landed on your blog! what a feast for the eyes! love your photos!
ReplyDelete