Sunday, May 1, 2011

snow!


It's May 1, 2011, and it is snowing! I don't mean a little flurry, but SNOWING!





4 comments:

  1. That's beautiful. Hopefully none of the plants or new growth will be affected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zheesh. I don't know how you live where you live. Better you than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rohrerbot: I'm a bit fearful for the rosemary, which has just been brave enough to put out a few very tender growths on the one or two branches that didn't freeze this winter. I'm also concerned about the eremurus, which is just budding and at a critical stage. We'll just have to see.

    Kaveh: I couldn't live in SoCal again, despite the great plants you can grow. Maybe if it was a hundred years ago or so. Besides, the weather here makes me feel TOUGH. Grr! (I must pretend I don't have a/c and heat or something).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. I totally scoffed at my cousin on facebook when he reported snow. He's a bit of a wiseacre... Looks like I owe him an apology!

    ReplyDelete