Congratulations! Mine are barely up, currently drowned in drenching rain. Not sure I have the right environment for them - I'll see what this year brings!
Nancy - good luck! I hope yours do well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year.
Kaveh - mine too. But I just realized, from looking at my past photos, that the plants only bloom for 2 weeks. I think I should plant some E. himalaicus which is earlier, and other varieties that might extend the bloom time.
Congratulations! Mine are barely up, currently drowned in drenching rain. Not sure I have the right environment for them - I'll see what this year brings!
ReplyDeleteNancy - good luck! I hope yours do well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this year.
ReplyDeleteKaveh - mine too. But I just realized, from looking at my past photos, that the plants only bloom for 2 weeks. I think I should plant some E. himalaicus which is earlier, and other varieties that might extend the bloom time.